Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Love's Poetic Ode

This poem is dedicated to my wife. She sacrifice herself to work far from me whom I suffered illnesses which impaired my capability to work. Sweetheart this for you.


By: Emmanuel J. Boncales 


In a world where love unfolds,

A tale of two hearts, forever entwined,

Let me compose a poem, so it is told,

Of a love so true, so divinely designed.


Maurecia, a name that echoes grace,

A soul that radiates warmth and light,

With a smile that paints the sweetest embrace,

I sing of your love from morning till night.


In your eyes, I find endless skies,

Where dreams dance with celestial delight,

And in your touch, a love that defies,

The boundaries of time, oh, what a sight!


Your laughter, a melody that sings,

Filling my world with boundless cheer,

In your presence, my heart takes flight on wings,

For in your arms, I have naught to fear.


Through life's valleys and mountains we stride,

Hand in hand, with unwavering trust,

You are my rock, my eternal guide,

A love so deep, it can never be lost.


Maurecia, you are my heart's own song,

The rhythm that beats in every breath I take,

Forever bound, in love, we belong,

Together, our souls, a love they'll never break.


So, let this poem be a testament true,

To the love that binds us, me and you,

My wife, my love, Maurecia, dear,

In your arms, forever, I find solace and cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perils of Pro-American and Pro-Chinese Sentiments in Philippine Social Media

  In the age of digital connectivity, social media has become a powerful platform that shapes public opinion and political discourse in unpr...